Talos s.r.l.s. information to customers complying the article 13 of the law decree 196/2003 (Code about the protection of personal data)
Complying the article 13 of the Law decree 196/2003 “Code about the protection of personal data”, Talos s.r.l.s., as holder and responsible of the site www.talos-sec.com and of the included app web and Android, informs that the personal data given in whatever form will be treated, complying the in force rule. Holder of the data treatment is Talos s.r.l.s. with headquarters in Savona, Via Magliotto, 2, 17100.
The Holder will use first of all His own data to start the contract of which You are part of complying the article 24 T.U. privacy.
Talos s.r.l.s, communicate to his own Customers that:
- the personal data and the sensible and super-sensible ones are necessary to start the performances indicated in the site www.talos-sec.com, and then need to be communicated also to the other subjects essential to start the contract of which the interest is part (ex: Responsible of the quality treatment of Reseller, hosting provider, cloud provider). The Customer data never will be spread. Such data necessary to start the contract then could be communicated
The failure to provide the data requested by the website www.talos-sec.com assumes the impossibility to provide the performances connected with the contract execution and described on the same website.
- to any other subject chosen by the Customer in order to supply the contents in an efficient and quick way to control the App Android;
- to administer the Customer account complying the standard procedures of Talos or of the linked companies;
- where this is requested by the law, or when Talos considers in good faith that that is necessary to: fulfil legal procedures; apply the present contract; replicate to disputes that the Contents violate the third parties rights; protect the rights, the properties or the safety requirements of Approver, of his users and of third parties.
- upon consent in the registration phase, the Customers data could be used for promotional and sale purposes, for communication to third parties as well as for statistics having the aim to monitor the customer satisfaction degree on quality of the services rendered and the activity carried out in order to better orient the needs of the customer. Failure of consent to process the data for purposes of communication to the third parties, or commercial and promotional does not affect the development of the activities requested to conclude the on-line order process.
- for the purposes referred in the above paragraph a), they are authorized to carry out processing operations to treat mentioned data, in addition to the treatment holder also the related subjects indispensable to the delivery of the service.
- the processing of the data by using, manual, computer and telematic instruments by Talos s.r.l.s and/or its appointees. In any case the treatment is made with logic strictly related to the above mentioned purposes and, however, in order to grant the security and confidentiality of the data, which will be managed and protected in environments which access is under constant control. The Customer acknowledges, agrees and accepts the technical treatment, the transmission or communication of the Products and Services including its Contents by vectors.
- Holder of the data treatment is Talos s.r.l.s with headquarters in Savona, Via Magliotto, 2, 17100 – Italy, E-mail: email@example.com, P.I. Cf P.I. 01715020093.
- In relation to the processing of the aforesaid data, the Customer, pursuant to the article 7 of the Law Decree n. 196/2003 has the right to obtain from Talos s.r.l.s:
- confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, their communication in comprehensive form and the knowledge of their origin s well as the logic on which the treatment is based;
- the cancellation within a reasonable period of time, of your data, their transformation into anonymous form or the block of those treated in violation of the law;
- the updating of the data, their rectification or when interested their integration;
- the attestation that the operations of which at the previous points 2) and 3), have been brought to the attention of those to whom have been communicated, provided that it is impossible or involves the use of disproportionate means.
The Customer has also the right to oppose for legitimate reasons to the treatment of the personal data concerning him, also if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.Valid from: 9 October 2017Download PDF (ENG)